FL Studio to Web MIDI API bridge and all-in-one synthesizer built for js demos.
- Clone the repo, and install dependencies using
- To start harmonin, run
- This starts a web server at
localhost:8080. Go there in a browser to use harmonin.
You can right away confirm that it is working by using your keyboard to trigger MIDI events (make sure vimium or similar is disabled).
FL Bridge Setup Instructions
- Install a virtual loopback midi cable, e.g. http://www.tobias-erichsen.de/software/loopmidi.html . For OS X, this guide is helpful: https://www.ableton.com/en/help/article/using-virtual-MIDI-buses-live/ .
- Select the proper MIDI in FL's MIDI settings (F10).
- Add a MIDI Out in the FL Channel rack.
- Open localhost:8080 in a browser and start playback in FL.