Simple raytracer implemented in x86 assembly using Intel syntax. It runs only on widows, and requires SDL to display graphics.
To generate a binary you need the following:
- FASM assembler
Add the line:
in the file INCLUDE\API\KERNEL32.INC.
And in order to run it you'll need these libraries and files:
To run simply execute asmRT.exe, there are a few key bindings you can try.
- Numbers from 1 to 7: Load a different demo scene.
- Arrows: Rotate the camera.
- A,S,D,W: Camera panning.
- [Enter]: Switch fullscreen.
- PageUp/PageDown: Resolution change.
- Home/End: Change number of threads.
- Mouse move: Change light position.
- Mouse drag (left button): Pick and move an object.
- [Escape]: Exit.
- F1: Toggle extended frame info.