Plugin for Sublime Text 3 for easy to use, out of the box autocompletions for C, C++, Objective-C, and Objective-C++.
Simple start in just 3 steps!
1. Install this plugin
- In Sublime Text press CTRL+Shift+P and install EasyClangComplete using Package Control.
2. Install clang
- Ubuntu :
sudo apt-get install clang
- OSX : ships
clangby default. You are all set!
- Windows : install the latest release from clang website.
- Other Systems : use your package manager or install from clang website.
- clang website: http://llvm.org/releases/download.html
3. Configure your compiler flags and include folders
Do you use CMake?
You're in luck! The plugin will run cmake on a proper
CMakeLists.txt in your
project folder and will use information from it to complete your code out of
the box! For more details, read the plugin
Don't like CMake?
Don't worry! There are plenty of ways to configure the plugin! Read the related documentation for more info!
There are so many things I want to tell you! There is so much the plugin is capable of! Read the docs to get started!
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute. Feel free to open an issue if something is not clear or a PR if you want to implement some missing functionality or fix a bug. Check out the contribution guide for that.
╔═╗┌─┐┌─┐┬ ┬ ╔═╗┬ ┌─┐┌┐┌┌─┐ ╔═╗┌─┐┌┬┐┌─┐┬ ┌─┐┌┬┐┌─┐ ║╣ ├─┤└─┐└┬┘ ║ │ ├─┤││││ ┬ ║ │ ││││├─┘│ ├┤ │ ├┤ ╚═╝┴ ┴└─┘ ┴ ╚═╝┴─┘┴ ┴┘└┘└─┘ ╚═╝└─┘┴ ┴┴ ┴─┘└─┘ ┴ └─┘