An APK (android application), JAR & Dex decompiler for android.
The current GitHub master branch may be ahead of the Play Store version (and could be unstable/incomplete/buggy at some places)
This is a Decompiler that extracts the source code of an Android application (including XML files and image assets), JAR Packages and dex files. Works directly from your android device.
- Select either CFR 0.140, JaDX 0.9.0 or FernFlower
a0a8f0a(analytical decompiler) to use as the decompiler.
- Runs directly on an android device (4.1.x and above).
- Select apk/jar/dex from sdcard (or) from a list of installed applications.
- Decompiles android resources (layouts, Drawables, Menus, AndroidManifest, image assets, values, etc).
- Easy to use source navigator with built-in media & code viewer.
- Displays code in a clean-syntax-highlighted form with zoom & line-wrap.
- The decompiled source can easily be copied from the sdcard (source is stored in
show-javafolder in the sdcard).
- Share the decompiled source easily with the built in archive + share mechanism.
JaDX and Fernflower use newer Java features such as some types of lambda's which are not available on pre-N versions of Android.
|CFR 0.140||JaDX 0.9.0||Fernflower|
Available from the Play Store on all Android devices running Jelly Bean and above.
|CFR 0.110||JaDX 0.6.1||Fernflower|
|ICS & Above|
Can be downloaded from here.
Contributing to ShowJava
Head over here to know more about how to contribute, report bugs and request feature additions.
Open Source License
Show Java - A java/apk decompiler for android Copyright (C) 2019 Niranjan Rajendran This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
An unmodified copy of the above license text must be included in all forks.
To obtain the software under a different license, please contact Niranjan Rajendran at
me <at> niranjan.io.
- A Big-Huge Thanks to Lee Benfield (firstname.lastname@example.org) for his awesome CFR - Class File Reader
- Panxiaobo (email@example.com) for dex2jar.
- Hsiafan for apk-parser.
- Ben Gruver for dexlib2.
- skylot for JaDX.
- JetBrains for FernFlower analytical decompiler.
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.