Releases · nirfast-admin/NIRFASTSlicer
NIRFAST Slicer 2.0
Release notes (03/23/2018)
- Remove unused modules and features, including Import Optical Properties.
- NIRFAST-Matlab is not packaged within NIRFAST-Slicer anymore: you can now input the path to a NIRFAST-Matlab directory from the Create Mesh module.
- Update the Create Mesh module to allow using a segmentation node as an input instead of a label map node. This helps to avoid going to the Segmentations module to export the segmentation to a label map.
- Fix SegmentEditor module that can't be selected in the modules list.
- Update to Slicer 4.9.
- Simplify build with SlicerCustomAppTemplate v2.
NIRFAST Slicer 1.1
Release notes (01/25/2018)
- Slicer update adding support for volumetric mesh I/O and visualization
- Replace Editor module by Segment Editor module: no more need for CastScalarVolume
- Replace Import Optical Properties module by Models module: use the 2d view slice visibility and the scalars display to visualize the optical data
- Fix transform matrix information when passed to Image2Mesh (Create Mesh)
NIRFAST-Slicer 1.1.0 ships with the same version of NIRFAST-Matlab (9.0) as the previous release.
NIRFAST Slicer 1.0.1
Release notes (12/08/2016)
- Fix File I/O error when running the CreateMesh module (missing ._out.mesh file) documented here.
- Expose "cell size" and "facet size" options in the CreateMesh module interface for mesh creation
- Correct handling of default output directory for certain versions of MATLAB.
- Correct "Add Path To Matlab" module to replace the path to NIRFAST-Matlab in MATLAB search path instead of appending it.
NIRFAST-Slicer 1.0.1 ships with the same version of NIRFAST-Matlab (9.0) as the previous release.