NepDict is a English-Nepali Dictionary which could be used in order to know the Nepali meaning of an English Word for better understanding.
- We have Online Dictionary for regular users at "www.nepdict.com"
- We have CLI based Offline Dictionary.
Note: Till the date, we have support for Linux based OS (DEBIAN & REDHAT based distros) only. More support will be available soon.
Nepdict Desktop is under very active development as of now. You can try out the current (stable) development version by cloning or forking the Git repo.
- Version 1.3
- Added a Database(csv) for words and meaning for easier future updates.
* **Version 1.2** * _Added a timer function which will stop the program upon reaching 1 minute (60 Sec)._ * _Various Other Improvements._
* **Version 1.1** * _Updated Words and their Meanings._ * _Various Improvements._ * _Brand new Logo._
* **Version 1.0** * _First release with possible Words and their Meanings._
- 531e6cf28997deb92219c8448010bdd2 -> nepdict.py
- 15d44b3cac28e05321d22a7ffc333c8a -> Nepdict.desktop
- 62f9e4a37d599cb91219d2761b4bf746 -> nepdict.png
- Homepage: www.nepdict.com/
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: Nepdict
- Twitter: Nepdict
- // Developer Info //
- Name: Nirooj Bista
- Website: http://www.nirojbista.com.np
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Facebook - Twitter - Google+ - Linkedin
MIT. Copyright (c) Nirooj Bista.