Maratis Particle System
Particle system for the Maratis3D engine. http://maratis3d.com
This plugin should compile against the stock Maratis SDK, but also Maratis/MIngEd. For the latter, you can use the following to install MParticle. At this stage, there is no easy way to load a plugin in the standard Maratis SDK (it can be loaded manually) Also, any lua interface may be incompatible
MPlugin install MParticle.so
MPlugin install-sys MParticleEditor.so
MPlugin install MParticle.dll
MPlugin install-sys MParticleEditor.dll
MPlugin install MParticle.dylib
MPlugin install-sys MParticleEditor.dylib
Update 02.10.2012 -
- Updated MIngEd support
- Split into editor plugin and runtime plugin
Update 14.07.2012 - Added support for MIngEd system
Update 05.04.2012 -
- Removed ParticleLib as it was causing too many problems
- Started implementation of custom particle system
- ParticleEmitter - behavior which "spawns" and renders the particles
- ParticleSystem - manages the particles after they've been emitted
- Particle - container for per-particle data
- Currently these only render as point sprites
- Dead particles still render
- No collision
- No gravity (this is currently hard coded)
- Kill dead particles.
- Support standard billboard quads.
- Draw particles via shader.
- Package some default particle textures. Maybe atlas them?
- Create ParticleDef system and create sample particle systems.
- lua API for MParticle
- lua editor for MIngEd