Web based editor to create Resume in a customizable template
Note : Click the "VIEW INSTRUCTIONS" button in the editor to read usage instructions.
- Resume content can be edited just like a normal document editor (cut,copy,undo etc).
- Entire sections can be added, reordered, removed just by cut,copy,pasting method.
- Section visibility can be toggled while retaining the content.
- Options provided in the left panel to modify the template and formatting.
- Sub-points can be added with various bullet styles and adjustable indentation.
- Script provided to merge multiple pages and compress the PDF.
Using the merge & compress script
- You must be able to run python file on your system for this.
- Save the individual pages in PDF format with name
- Download the
compress_pdf.pyfile and open it in a text editor.
- Set the following variables :
dir_path: Directory path where you saved the PDFs for individual page
num_of_pages: Number of files to merge (i.e. pages in your Resume)
out_file: Name of output file
- Run this python file.
- Note: As this creates a new PDF file, you may have to see permission settings or run with sudo on terminal.
Note : Use Google Chrome