- The /ch command conflicts with HeroChat. What should I do?
- In the config.yml file, you can change the "alias" setting to whatever you want (for example "cr") and it will change CreeperHeal's command (e.g. /cr heal).
- I set the warn lava setting to true, but I don't get any warnings!
- You have to give yourself the permission. CreeperHeal.* gives you all the permissions except for the "warn" ones, to avoid message spamming.
- Can I turn it off on one world?
- Just set the Creeper, TNT, fire, etc, settings to false in this world's config.yml
- How can I protect a type of block from exploding?
- Simply add its block ID to the list of protected block IDs in every world. See Advanced Configuration Guide.