🚀 Nitro Workshop
Learn how to build a backend using the fastest growing NodeJS framework in the world, NestJS. This is a practical workshop where you'll learn "hands-on" by iteratively building an application from scratch using NestJS and Azure.
See the online Nitro workshop website to get started.
Nitro is a growing set of developer tools to help you build, deploy and scale Node.js apps on Microsoft Azure.
Leverage the power of Azure Serverless platform to boost your app in production:
- Host your API with Functions
- Store data with Table Storage database
- Upload files with Blob Storage
- And much more!
Get started with these awesome tools, and take a look a the Nitro cats demo app to see them in action!
- @nestjs/azure-func-http: Azure Functions HTTP adapter for NestJS
- @nestjs/azure-database: Azure Database (Table Storage and more) module for NestJS
- @nestjs/azure-storage: Azure Storage module for NestJS
- Hexa: provision resources and deploy your app and data using an interactive CLI
- @azure/ng-deploy: deploy your Angular apps directly from Angular CLI
Learn more at nitr.ooo