Web UI for simple math practice
Single page app, with 3 'modes':
- Simple UI for picking multiplication tables to practice, or division with optional remainders
- Somewhat gamified practice mode (the student is done when the HP of the program reaches 0)
- Stats, shown at the end that gives some insight into the quality of the practice
The student gets practice sums, and incorrect answers lead to that sum being repeated.
- Pick from 1 of 2 images of pie charts the one that represents the largest fraction.
- Picking from 1 of N pies
- Picking the smallest or the largest
- Some option for picking the 1 out of 3 that is not the same ( say 1/2, 3/6 and 3/5 or something)
- Adding fractions
- Simplifying fractions
Intl.DateTimeFormat not supported in Safari which makes the timer display not work.
Counting the number of correct answers in a row fails the first time in Safari.
- More types of sums (splitting more complex multiplications)
- Choosing between timed practice and points targets.