* ia/ssl/dubble-next-proto/OTP-11926: ssl: Fix dialyzer spec ssl: Only allow one next protocol handsake message
* rolkar/fix-syntax_tools-revert-bug/OTP-11930: Fix reverting map in syntax_tools Add test case to syntax_tools
* fenollp/remove-erl_parse-legacy-map: Replace local mapl/2 (Erlang < 5.0) unique call by a LC
* dz/inet_getstat_doc_typo_fix: inet: fix typo in inet:getstat/2 doc
* hb/hipe/field_with_remote/OTP-11918: hipe: fix a bug concerning typed record fields
When checking typed record fields Dialyzer failed to handle types containing remote types. Thanks to Erik Søe Sørensen for reporting this bug.
* egil/fix-erts_debug-size/OTP-11923: erts: Update preloaded erts_internal.beam erts: Add spec for erts_internal:map_to_tuple_keys/1 erts: Add testcase for erts_debug:size/1 Map terms kernel: Fix erts_debug:size/1 to handle Map sizes erts: Add erts_internal:map_to_tuple_keys/1
* nox/fix-eval-map-update/OTP-11922: Fix evaluation of map updates in the debugger and erl_eval
* ia/ssl/inherit/OTP-11897: ssl: Handle socket option inheritance when pooling of accept sockets is used
The word 'received' in 'send_dvi' option description seems to be copy-pasted and not removed
* lukas/erts/autoconf-fixes/OTP-11921: erts: Fix various autoconf issues
* Check of atomics on bsd * Add --enable-systemd for epmd * Remove unused --enable-tsp option
* ks/hipe-map-support/OTP-11900: Add five new test files for maps in the HiPE test suite Copy the tests for maps from the compiler application to a new HiPE test suite Translate the put_map_assoc and put_map_exact BEAM instructions to ICode Translate the has_map_fields and get_map_elements BEAM instructions to ICode
* ia/ssl/false-alerts/OTP-11890: ssl: Add checks to avoid processing of illegal alerts
There was a copy-paste bug in erl_syntax when running e.g. erl_syntax:revert_forms, affecting maps. Instead of getting Key/Value you got Key/Key in the resulting abstract form.
The added test case tests a bug when reverting maps in syntax tools.
* bjorn/stdlib/erl_tar/OTP-11854: Correct typo in type specification Fix typo in erl_tar docs Update information about compatibility Correct end of tape marker Support path names with characters outside the US ASCII range
…is used Implement a listen socket tracker process that holds the emulated socket options so that it is possible to implement a destructive ssl:setopts on SSL/TLS listen sockets without changing the options of the internal socket as we want that socket to have the internal socket option values.
* siri/cuddle-with-tests: Fix regexp in release_handler test so versions are correctly replaced Update kernel, stdlib and sasl appup tests Minor update to test_server for finding old releases
* bjorn/erts/fix-eval/OTP-11916: The encoding for '-eval Program' should be UTF-8
Types start with a lower-case letter.
GNU tar now supports the 'ustar' format.
The POSIX standard for tar says that there must be at least two 512-bytes zero blocks at the end of the tar archive file. Our implementation would only emit a single 512-byte zero block if the size of the last file was in the range 18*512 through 19*512-1 (modulo 20*512). GNU tar would correctly unpack such tar archive file, but would emit a warning: tar: A lone zero block at 20
* ia/inets/block-unblock/OTP-11914: inets: Correct distirbing mode for httpd:reload_config/2