ADVANCED SHOPPING CART SYSTEM
NivoCart is a fully featured shopping cart solution written in pure PHP, Html5, CSS3 and jQuery.
NivoCart is a powerful and user friendly all-in-one shopping cart application for small and medium businesses.
NivoCart is completely self-contained, has no remote dependencies, and doesn't use frameworks or template engines.
For Help and support, please visit the NivoCart Forums.
DEMONSTRATION: Click HERE to test the current version of NivoCart.
- Server: Apache Linux Server
- Database: MySQLi, PDO MySQL
- Extensions: OpenSSL Encrypt + cURL
- PHP: PHP 7.0+
- 1 - Download the latest version of NivoCart.
- 2 - Upload the zip archive directly to your server (can be local or live).
- 3 - Unzip the archive in a temporary folder of your choice.
- 4 - Copy/Paste the content of the "upload" folder at the root of your domain.
- 5 - Find the 2 "config-dist.php" files (root and /admin) and rename them "config.php".
- 6 - Create an empty database on your server and give your username all privileges.
- 7 - Run the installer by entering "<your domain>/install/index.php" in your browser.
- 8 - Once you have completed the installer, simply login into your new Admin!
Same as the above INSTALLATION guidelines, but without steps 5 and 6:
- Do not overwrite your "config.php" files! ... just Skip step 5.
- No need for a new database. ... just Skip step 6.
Then, when running step 7, you will be presented with the Upgrade page instead.
Just click "Upgrade". Done!
NivoCart adheres to the Semantic Versioning guidelines.
Releases will be numbered as follow:
For more information, please visit https://semver.org.
WANT TO CONTRIBUTE?
- Test and report bugs, typos or improvements.
- Design new Extensions and Themes.
- Suggest new features.
- Star the project.
FORUM: NivoCart Community Forums
HOME: NivoCart Home
Copyright © 2019 - nivocart.com