Project management web application build on top of Django.
Currently there is no stable version, but the project is already usable. All contributions and bug fixes is welcome.
- Multi project.
- Backlog view. (with user stories assignation drag & drop)
- Dashboard view. (with tasks drag & drop)
- Tasks / Bugs separate view.
- Wiki (now only supports markdown, but planned add suport to rst)
- Questions (simple formum like view for make questions to product owner)
- Permission sistem based on simple roles (partialy implemented).
- Project export / import.
- RestructuredText for wiki.
- Product map grouped by categories (SCRUM)
- Higlight new changes introduced by product owner.
- Backlog story points visual limit.
As a first step, download the latest version of the repository and follow the instructions:
git clone git://github.com/niwibe/Green-Mine.git greenmine cd greenmine/src python manage.py migrate greenmine 0001 --fake python manage.py syncdb --migrate python manage.py loaddata development_users python manage.py sample_data # optional
The development_users fixture, by default inserts two users: andrei and juanfran. These users have superuser flag set to True and password is 123123.
For run tests:
python manage.py test -v2 greenmine
Django is included in a git repository and all other requirements are listed on requirements.txt file.
BSD License. You can see full license text on LICENSE file.