- Fix circular require warning.
- Support Pry 0.11 & 0.12
- Support Pry 0.10
alias_method_chain-style patching of
- Upgrade to Pry 0.9.10. (@banister)
- Upgrade to Pry 0.9.9. (@banister)
- Fix loading issues using new Pry cli.rb convention. No more explicit
require 'pry-nav'should be necessary. (@banister)
- Removed single letter aliases for step, next, and continue because of conflicts with common variable names.
- Update pry-remote support for 0.1.1. Older releases of pry-remote no longer supported.
- MRI 1.8.7 support
- Upgrade to Pry 0.9.8
- Performance improvement, primarily for 1.9.2: Don't trace unless in a file
rails consoleor standard
pryshouldn't experience a slowdown anymore.
- The overriden
Pry.startnow returns the output of the original method, not a
- For consistency with the other nav commands, continue now checks for a local file context.
- Performance improvement: Don't trace while in the Pry console. Only works in
= 1.9.3-p0 because 1.9.2 segfaults: http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/3921
- Always cleanup pry-remote DRb server and trace function when a program ends. Fixes #1.
- step and next now check for a local file context. Prevents errors and
infinite loops when called from outside
- More resilient cleanup when pry-remote CLI disconnects.
- Rudimentary pry-remote support. Still a bit buggy.
- continue command as an alias for exit-all
- First release. Basic step and next commands.