Logger for the PIP Inverter series ( USB + RS232 version) + BMV Battery Monitor
Voltronic Axpert, Mppsolar PIP, Voltacon, Effekta, KING and other branded Oems
Victron Battery Monitor BMV700 and BMV702 and BMV 712 Smart
want to support me ? support
- working on Raspberry Pi2/Pi3 version.
- sends data over MQTT
- change by time to grid or to batterie/solar
- change by time charge order
- change on SOC to grid or to batterie/solar
- logs data from BMV battery monitor to remote or local Emoncms server
- logs data from Inverter to remote or local Emoncms server
- logs MULTIPLE USB Inverter ( v. 2.3.0 and up )
Emoncms is an open-source web application for processing, logging and visualising energy, temperature and other environmental data and is part of the OpenEnergyMonitor project.
- sends data to PVOutput.
PVOutput is a free service for sharing and comparing PV output data.
- For RASPBERRY users. Copy folder "sol" to yout "/home/pi" directory. Execute "setup.sh" which is inside "sol" folder
- make solpiplog executable with
- sudo chmod +x solpiplog or
- change it with graphical interface inside of Ubuntu / Mate. Right click on file - properties - permissions tab - tick execute allow excecuting file as program
- problably you dont even need to do it, if i dont forget to make it executable :)
- create an account on Emoncms or install Emoncms on your own server.
- optional: create an account on PVOutput.
- configure SolPipLog with your Emoncms API-Key
- optional configure SolPipLog with your PVOutput SystemID and API-Key.
- choose autoload config and start and press on Save ( if you restart SolPipLog it loads the config file and runs. )
follow on http://www.photovoltaikforum.com/datenlogger-f5/usb-datenlogger-fuer-pip-serie-solpiplog-t114101.html raspberry image available. image based on RASPBIAN STRETCH, Teamviewer, RealVNC installed, username:pi password:solpiplog