Skip to content
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
Major new features
- PHP 5.2 is not supported anymore. New composer.json mentions 5.3.0 as minimal compatible version. In practice, number is a bit higher because of dependencies.
- Usage without composer is not supported anymore
- Library is loaded via PSR-4 autoloader now
$graph->isA() can take full IRIs as second parameter (only qname was accepted earlier, see issue #215)
Accept HTTP-header depends on SPARQL-query type (see issues #231, #226)
- It is possible to set alternate default Resource class via
Graph::setDefaultResourceClass() (see issue #243)
- Classes are renamed like this:
EasyRdf\Parser\Turtle. With a single exception:
namespace is a keyword in PHP)
- EasyRdf expects HTTP-client objects compatible with ZendFramework 2.x instead of 1.x now. (zend-http is added to require-dev so tests for it are always run)
ArrayAccess interface now (see #242)
Major new features
- Unicode-strings are properly encoded in n-triples documents (see #219)
RdfPhp parser validates its input (see #227)
- Timeout is applied to response-times, not only connection-times (see #202)
$graph->get() is reliable after
$graph->delete() now (see #239, #241)
- Framing support in
- JSON-LD Parser
EasyRdf_Literal_Decimal returns strings, instead of floats to avoid losing precision (see issue #178)
EasyRdf_Literal_Decimal requires input-strings which conform to
EasyRdf_GraphStore supports operations over default graph now
EasyRdf_Literal typed as
xs:double is used for PHP-floats instead of
- Exceptions thrown from
EasyRdf_Graph::resource() use different message-texts now (see issue #159)
- Synced list of default namespaces against RDFa Core Initial Context rev.2014-01-17
- Added support for empty prefixes (see issue #183)
EasyRdf_Http_Exception in case of failure, which gives access to status and response-body. (see issue #149)
EasyRdf_Resource have 'typesAsResources()' methods now
Major new features
- Fix for Turtle serialisation of FALSE (see issue #179)
- Fix for edge-case in RDF/XML serialisation (see issue #186)
- SPARQL-queries against endpoints which have query-params in their URL (see issue #184)
- Float values are properly handled if locale with "other" separator is active
- Fixed parsing of Turtle-documents with higher utf-8 characters (see issue #195)
- Namespace-prefixes are compliant with RDFXML QName spec (see issue #185)
EasyRdf_Namespace won't generate "short" names with "/" in them anymore (see issue #115)
EasyRdf_Parser_RdfXml respects "base" specified for the document (see issue #157)
- HTML documents are correctly detected now, not as "n-triples" (see issue #206)
- Accept-headers are formatted in locale-independent fashion now (see issue #208)
- Now PSR-2 compliant
- Added RDFa parser
- Added SPARQL Update support to
is_a() has been renamed to
isBnode() has been renamed to
getNodeId() has been renamed to
- Added a
$value property to
- Made passing a URI to
delete() behave more like
get() - you must enclose in
dump(true) has changed to
EasyRdf_Sparql_Client has been renamed to
EasyRdf_Container class to help iterate through
EasyRdf_Collection class to help iterate through
- Changed formatting of
rss:title to the list of properties that
label() will check for
- Added support for serialising containers to the RDF/XML serialiser
- Added getGraph method to
- Turtle parser improvements
- Added the
application/n-triples MIME type for the N-Triples format
- Added support to
EasyRdf_Namespace for expanding
listNamedGraphs() function to
- Added line and column number to exceptions in the built-in parsers
- Fixed bug in
EasyRdf_Namespace::expand() (see issue #114)
- Fix for dumping SPARQL SELECT query with unbound result (see issue #112)
- Sesame compatibility : avoid duplicate Content-Length header
- Fix for for passing objects of type DateTime to $graph->add() (see issue #119)
- Fix for SPARQL queries longer than 2KB (see issue #85)
- Fix for dumping literal with unshortenable datatype uri (see issue #120)
- Fix for getting default mime type or extension when there isn't one
- Fix for missing trailing slash the HTTP client
- Removed automatic registration of ARC2 and librdf parsers and serialisers
** You must now specifically choose the parser or serialiser
EasyRdf_Literal with datatypes so that it preserves exact value
- Changed Turtle serialiser to not escape Unicode characters unnecessarily
- Fix for escaping literals objects in Turtle serialiser
- Added a new static function
- Added setters for each of the components of the URI to the class
- Added option to the converter example, to allow raw output, without any HTML
- Fixed broken Redland parser (thanks to Jon Phipps)
- Fix for serialising two bnodes that reference each other in Turtle
- Added support for parsing literals with single quotes in Turtle
- Removed require for EasyRdf/Exception.php
- Fix for serialising
EasyRdf_Literal_DateTime to Turtle
- Fix for serialising Turtle literals with a shorthand syntax
- Several typo fixes and minor corrections
- Changed minimum version of PHPUnit to 3.5.15
- Added RDFa namespace
- Added Open Graph Protocol namespace
- Made improvements to formatting of the Turtle serialiser
- Added new splitUri() function to EasyRdf_Namespace
- Made improvements to format guessing
- Fix for RDF/XML parser not returning the number of triples
- Added re-mapping of b-nodes to N-Triples and Redland parsers
Major new features
- You must now wrap full property URIs in angle brackets
- Added a new pure-PHP Turtle parser
- Added basic property-path support for traversing graphs
- Added support for serialising to the GraphViz dot format (and generating images)
- Added a new class
EasyRdf_ParsedUri - a RFC3986 compliant URI parser
- The load() function in
EasyRdf_Graph no-longer takes a $data argument
- The parse() and load() methods, now return the number of triples parsed
- Added count() method to
- Added localName() method to
- Added htmlLink() method to
- Added methods deleteResource() and deleteLiteral() to
- Added support for guessing the file format based on the file extension
- Performance improvements to built-in serialisers
- Added PHP Composer description to the project
- Now properly PSR-0 autoloader compatible
- New minimum version of PHP is 5.2.8
- Changed test suite to require PHPUnit 3.6
- Changed from Phing to GNU Make based build system
- Added automated testing of the examples
- Fix for loading https:// URLs
- Fix for storing the value 0 in a
- Fix for HTTP servers that return relative URIs in the Location header
- Fix for Literals with languages in the SPARQL Query Results XML Format
- Fix for SPARQL servers that put extra whitespace into the XML result
- Fix for the httpget.php example in PHP 5.4+
- Added $graph->parseFile() method.
- Added support for SSL (https) to the built-in HTTP client
- Fixes for HTTP responses with a charset parameter in the Content Type.
- Improved error handling and empty documents in JSON and rapper parsers.
- Added connivence class for xsd:hexBinary literals:
- Made EasyRdf more tolerant of 'badly serialised bnodes'
- Fix for SPARQL servers that return charset in the MIME Type.
- Fix for using xml:lang in SPARQL 1.1 Query Results JSON Format
- Changed datetime ISO formatting to use 'Z' instead of +0000 for UTC dateTimes
- Added the namespace for 'The Cert Ontology' to EasyRdf.
- Bug fix for missing triples in the RDF/XML serialiser.
- Added countTriples() method to
- Re-factored the mechanism for mapping RDF datatypes to PHP classes.
- Added subclasses of
EasyRdf_Literal for various XSD datatypes:
- Made the Redland based parser write triples directly to
- Added support for datatypes and languages in the
- Fix for parsing XML Literals in RDF/XML
- Updated API documentation for new classes and methods added in 0.6.0
- Added a description to the top of the source code for each example.
- Changed the generated bnode identifier names from eidXXX to genidXXX.
- Implemented inlining of resources in the RDF/XML serialiser.
- Added new reversePropertyUris() method to
- Added addType() and setType() to
- Added a textarea to the converter example.
- Added support for parsing the json-triples format.
- Fix for $graph->isEmpty() failing after adding and deleting some triples
- Added new
EasyRdf_DatatypeMapper class that allows you to map RDF datatypes to PHP classes.
- Renamed guessDatatype() to getDatatypeForValue() in
- Added getResource() and allResources() to
- Implemented value casting in literals based on the datatype.
- Major re-factor of the way data is stored internally in
- Parsing and serialising is now much faster and will enable further optimisations.
- API is mostly backwards-compatible apart from:
- Changed inverse property operator from - to ^ to match Sparql 1.1 property paths.
EasyRdf_Graphs will not automatically be loaded on creation
You must now call $graph->load();
- Setting the default HTTP client is now part of a new
- It is no-longer possible to add multiple properties at once using an associative array.
- Added methods to
EasyRdf_Graph for direct manipulation of triples.
- Added new
EasyRdf_GraphStore - class for fetching, saving and deleting graphs to a Graph Store over HTTP.
- Added new
EasyRdf_SparqlResult - class for querying a SPARQL endpoint over HTTP.
- Added q values for each Mime-Type associated with an
- New example demonstrating integration with the Zend Framework.
EasyRdf_HTTP_MockClient class makes testing easier.
- Added a built-in RDF/XML parser
- Made the RDF/XML serialiser use the rdf:type to open tags
- Added support for comments in the N-Triples parser
- Added new resolveUriReference() function to
- Added the application/rdf+json and text/rdf+n3 mime types
- Added support for inverse properties.
- Updated RDF/XML and Turtle serialisers to create new namespaces if possible.
- Added new is_a($type) method to
- Added support for passing an array of properties to the get() method.
- Added primaryTopic() method to
- The function label() in
EasyRdf_Resource will no longer attempted to shorten the URI,
if there is no label available.
- Resource types are now stored as resources, instead of shortened URIs.
- Added support for deleting a specific value for property to
- Properties and datatypes are now stored as full URIs and not
converted to qnames during import.
- Change the TypeMapper to store full URIs internally.
- Added bibo and geo to the set of default namespaces.
- Improved bnode links in dump format
- Fix for converting non-string
EasyRdf_Literal to string.
- Created an example that resolves UK postcodes using uk-postcodes.com.
- Moved source code to Github
- Added an
- Added proper support for Datatypes and Languages
- Added built-in RDF/XML serialiser
- Added built-in Turtle serialiser
- Added a new
EasyRdf_Format class to deal with mime types etc.
- finished a major refactoring of the Parser/Serialiser registration
- removed all parsing related code from
- Added a basic serialisation example
- Added additional common namespaces
- Test fixes
- Generated Wiki pages from phpdoc
- Filtering of literals by language
- Moved parsers into
- Added support for serialisation
- Wrote RDF generation example (foafmaker.php)
- Added built-in ntriples parser/generator
- Added built-in RDF/PHP serialiser
- Added built-in RDF/JSON serialiser
- Added SKOS and RSS to the set of default namespaces.
- Added support for Redland PHP bindings
- Added support for n-triples document type.
- Improved blank node handing and added newBNode() method to
- Add option to
EasyRdf_RapperParser to choose location of rapper command
- Added Rails style HTML tag helpers to examples to make them simpler
- First public release
- Support for ARC2 and Rapper
- Built-in HTTP Client
- API Documentation
- PHP Unit tests for every class.
- Several usage examples