fundü is a mobile iOS application that enables users to form investment groups and share in the learning process of investing competitively and collaboratively through a social and educational based platform. Started November 2017.
(Jordan Coppert, Nick Kaimakis, Myrl Marmarelis)
We want to facilitate the creation of mutual funds among you and your friends to promote financial literacy within the intimidating space of investing.
- Install Xcode 9
- Clone or download repository
- Install CocoaPods (explained here: https://guides.cocoapods.org/using/getting-started.html)
- In Terminal and within the cloned repository, run the command "pod install" to install the necessary dependencies
Build and Run:
- Open fundu.xcworkspace
- Choose your desired device to build on, we recommend iPhone 8 Plus
- Select the 'Build' button within Xcode to build the project. This will take a few minutes, but a simulator window will display the application on the device chosen in step 2
- Simply hit login, as the login feature is currently stubbed