- Challenge time: one weekend
- Feel free to use Google, your notes, books, etc., but work on your own
- If you refer to the solution of another coach or student, please put a link to that in your README
- If you have a partial solution, still check in a partial solution
- You must submit a pull request to this repo with your code by 9am Monday morning
Build Instagram: Simple huh!
Your challenge is to build Instagram using Rails. You'll need users who can post pictures, write comments on pictures and like a picture. Style it like Instagram's website (or more awesome).
Bonus if you can add filters!
How to start
- Produce some stories, break them down into tasks, and estimate
- Fork this repo, clone, etc
- Initialize a new rails project
Remember to proceed in small steps! Getting confused? Make the steps even smaller.
For linting, you can use the
.rubocop.yml in this repository (or your own!).
You'll need these gems:
gem "rubocop", "0.48.1" gem "rubocop-rails"