Zombie Outbreak Tracker
This is an attempt to track the zombie outbreak, beginning from Patient Zero (2010/08/04, Greater Chongqing, China) until the current situation of worldwide pandemic.
The application was created in 48 hours for Node.js knockout 2010.
- node.js for serving and scripting
- Google Web Toolkit for the client
- Eclipse Spatiotemporal Epidemiological Modeler (STEM) for modeling the pandemic
- OpenStreetMap for base map data
- Globetrotter for displaying the map (full disclosure: I wrote it)
- Clojure for tile rendering
- Connect for routing & middleware
- gm for OSM tile processing
- node-expat for KML parsing
- node-base64 for 64:ing
- gwt-dnd for draggin' and droppin'
- gwt-mxhr for multipart Ajax requesting (full disclosure: I wrote it)
- gwt-incubator for canvas support in GWT
Copyright (c) 2010 Tero Parviainen
See LICENSE (it's MIT).