- Added support for Mac OS X kits
- Added support for custom frameworks
- No longer crashes Xcode when a new kit project is generated.
- Removes old build settings that were causing build warnings.
- Bumps things to Xcode 4.2
- Fixes a bug in dependency resolution if a kit existed in dev-packages, but was not in the cache.
Resource directories. KitSpec field: resources-directory, default "resources". This directory is symlinked to Kits/Resources/ on an update. It gives a stable path to resources that need to be referenced in a parent project (data models, images, etc.)
[BUG] Fixes bug introduced in 0.6.2, which caused the Prefix.pch to be compiled twice (once as C, once as Obj-C).
- Allow 'tagging' of kits as they're published. $ kit publish-local --tag=-HEAD Assuming the Kitspec currently specifies version '1.0', this will publish it as '1.0-HEAD'
- [BUG] On error, will now use a failure exit code.
- KitSpec file is now parsed as YAML. Because it's a superset of JSON, this is backwards compatible.
- Source and lib directories are configurable: source-directory, lib-directory
- Static libs can be linked into a kit. Place them in
- You can pass Xcode flags to the Kits when they are compiled. See
kitdeps-xcode-flags. Contents of this string should be in xcconfig format.
Features and bugs.