Content Consumption Simplified
web-trails is a platform where humans (and bots) from all branches of software development join hands to build a dashboard of your choice, served on your computer and is not influenced by the marketting algorithms of big tech corporates.
- Efficient content consumption of www
- Content is based on user's choice and is not manipulated for profits
- No brainer installation and workflows
We value supportive and constructive dialogue in the pursuit of great code and career growth for all members. The ecosystem spans from beginner to advanced developers, and all are welcome to find their place in the community.
//: # (* Getting Started //: # ( * Prerequisites //: # ( * Installation //: # ( * Starting the application //: # (* Product Roadmap //: # (* Contributing //: # ( * Where to contribute //: # ( * How to contribute //: # ( * Contribution guideline //: # ( * How to get help //: # (* Codebase //: # ( * The stack //: # ( * Engineering standards //: # ( * Style guide //: # ( * Husky hooks //: # (* Additional docs //: # (* Contributors //: # (* License
# Clone this repository git clone https://github.com/nkshio/web-trails.git # Go into the repository cd web-trails # Install dependencies & Run the app npm install
Starting the application
# Run the node server node server.js # Run the electron app (in a new teminal window) npm start
Our new product roadmap can be found here. Many notes need to be converted to issues but this should provide an overview of features we plan to work on, as well as features we are considering.
Contributors will move issues along the project board as they progress.
- Needs triage: features up for discussion
- Needs Owners: free for contributors to work on, please communicate with the team
- In Progress: work has begun on feature
- In testing: feature is in testing
- Closed: feature is maked as