Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed crash on Busted NISs.
- Added an option to force AI opponents with add-on cars to use stock parts (to work around opponent cars with missing parts issue).
- Added even more manufacturer names to the list in the ini file.
- Added an option to fix damage parts for add-on cop cars.
- Cars are now counted automatically.
- Added more manufacturer names to the list in the ini file.
- Added an option to modify the car count limit for traffic patterns.
- Reworked car count limit methods to support more than 128 cars.
- Added 3 new manufacturer names to the list in the ini file.
- Added config file. (NFSMWUnlimiterSettings.ini).
! IMPORTANT: If you cannot use the config file properly; move your game installation to somewhere else or run your game as administrator.
- Added an option to Expand Memory Pools (for non-ExOpts users).
- Added an option to fix disappearing wheels issue for open-wheel cars. (for non-ExOpts users).
- Secondary logo can now be force-shown even if the car doesn't have a manufacturer logo.
- Manufacturer names can be read from the ini file instead of the game itself. (Lets modders use custom "manufacturer" on frontend VLT node, for their car mods.)
- Added .exe check.