Agora Classifieds Plugin
Elgg plugin for posting classifieds to community members using PayPal Payment Gateway.
Administrator can set who can post classifieds in settings, administrators or all users.
- Members are able to create classifieds/listing posts
- Post classifieds with several features:
- Option to sell online units using PayPal payment gateway (PayPal API plugin is required)
- Ad title and description
- Ad location
- Price and currency
- No of available units
- Photos of ad unit
- tax and shipping cost
- Tags, comments, access level
- Option to use Paypal Adaptive payments (PayPal API plugin is required)
- Unlimited number of classifieds
- Unlimited number of classifieds categories
- Map of Classifieds with search options, if enabled by administrator
- More options are provided when the map is initially loaded (show all ads, show newest ads or ads around current logged-in user's location)
- Optionally, a list of ads, which are displayed on map, is loaded on sidebar
- Option to sell downloads/digital products, if enabled by administrator
- Option for reviews and star ratings only from buyers
- Buyer and seller receive notifications for PayPal transaction
- Automatically reduce the number of available units once payment is completed
- Automatically disable the classified if all the available units are sold out
- Option for posting classifieds in groups
- List view and gallery view of classifieds
- Widget on users profile for showing of their latest classifieds
- Widget on users profile displaying recent purchases of user
- Option for offline requests by sending private message to the seller, if enabled by administrator
- River announcements with image
- Notifications are send for each transaction to users specified by administrator
- Transactions log list in admin area
- Several configuration options
Requires: Elgg 3.x or higher
- Upload classifieds plugin in "mod/" elgg folder and activate it
- In "Administration/Configure/Settings/Agora Classifieds" you can configure several options
- The PayPal API plugin is required in order to use PayPal as payment gateway.
- The Geo Maps API plugin is required if need to use location and map functionality.
- The Ratings plugin is suggested in order to allow comments and ratings only from buyers.
- The HTML email handler plugin is suggested for sending html emails.
Future Tasks List
- Rebuild categories functionality
- Validate cron job for rating reminder
- Remove language messages