Welcome to Enaml
Enaml is a programming language and framework for creating professional quality user interfaces with minimal effort. Enaml combines a domain specific declarative language with a constraints based layout system to allow users to easily define rich UIs with complex and flexible layouts. Enaml applications can be run on any platform which supports Python and Qt.
A few highlights of the framework:
- A declarative language which extends the grammar of Python
- A set of operators which automatically track runtime dependencies
- A layout system which uses symbolic constraint declarations
- A design which encourages model-view separation
- A well documented and easy to follow code base
See the docs for more information.
Ask questions on the Q&A forum.