anyfed - Universal Fedora chroot tool
Welcome to anyfed!
An universal Fedora chroot tool which lets you run Fedora anywhere on anything, with or without root.
- ARM64 (aarch64)
- ARM32 (armhfp) - from Docker Hub
This uses a Fedora Docker image to set up a small rootfs somewhere on your system, so that you can chroot into it.
chroot if you have root, or
proot if you don't.
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/nmilosev/anyfed/master/anyfed && bash anyfed
For Termux (Android):
apt update && apt install tar wget -y && export PATH=$PATH && wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/nmilosev/anyfed/master/anyfed && bash anyfed
and follow on-screen instructions
- LibreELEC (ARM) - with and without root
- OpenELEC (ARM) - with and without root
- Fedora 24 x86_64 - with and without root
- Ubuntu 16.04 - with and without root
- Arch Linux (2016-09) - with and without root
- Android 6.0 - without root, using Termux (see instructions above)
You can run GUI applications with
export DISPLAY=:0 so they use your host X server. You also have to generate dbus-uuid
dbus-uuidgen > /etc/machine-id
You also may need
xhost + on your host system.
Write to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have problems. Have fun! :)