📌Software delivery and deployment platform for Solid State Networks called DIRECT. It provides a fully integrated download manager, patcher, repair tools, and self-updating launcher that is used by game studios.
- Develop cross-platform code-signing, executable branding, and dmg creation tools for macOS, Windows, and Linux.
- Develop installers and downloaders for many well known brands including Adobe, Oracle, Philips, Wolfram and launchers for several popular games including Duelyst, Dreadnought and Winning Putt.
- Develop and maintain an in-house client application hosting Internet Explorer (trident), Edge (chromium), Chromium Embedded Framework (cef), Apple WebKit (awk), and WebKitGTK.
✂️Minizip-ng, a cross-platform zip manipulation library fork based on the old minizip contribution found in zlib distribution.
- Develop and support advanced zip features such as WinZIP AES encryption, PKWARE disk splitting, large file support, buffered I/O, NTFS timestamps, LZMA, and ZSTD.
- Continous integration includes checks for code coverage, sanitizers, and fuzzers.
- Currently it has been packaged for several Linux distributions and is a third-party library used in the Chromium source tree.
💉Zlib-ng, a zlib data compression library replacement for next-generation systems.
- Providing significant contributions for over 4 years.
A long time ago I developed two popular freeware applications ...
🔌ExtractNow, a utility that allowed you to extract multiple archives quickly and easily. When it was first developed there were few if any software applications available that were designed to handle batch archive operations. ExtractNow started as a personal project and it ended up being downloaded over 2 million times, receiving multiple awards, and was featured in several computer software magazines. It was my first experience developing and supporting a software product available for the public and provided unique challenges with regard to both application and user interface design.
📷WebShot, a utility that allowed users to capture an image of any webpage given its address. It was a first of its kind application that allowed for batch screenshot generation through a command line interface in the days before Chrome existed. WebShot had many features that allowed for the customization and control of the image capture process. It also provided a software development kit that allowed third-party developers to integrate with directly.