- Clone this repo using
git clone https://github.com/impactoss/impactoss-client.git
npm run setupto install dependencies and clean the git repo.
yarnfor installing packages by default, if you wish to force
USE_YARN=false npm run setup
At this point you can run
npm startto see the example app at
react-boilerplate that this application is based on (see Acknowledgement below)
- The Hitchhikers Guide to
react-boilerplate: An introduction for newcomers to this boilerplate.
- Overview: A short overview of the included tools
- Commands: Getting the most out of this boilerplate
- Testing: How to work with the built-in test harness
- Styling: How to work with the CSS tooling
- Your app: Supercharging your app with Routing, Redux, simple asynchronicity helpers, etc.
This application was originally based on Max Stoiber's excellent
This project is licensed under the MIT license, see LICENSE.md.