COLLABESTRA - online collaborative score and synthesizer editing
initial fork based on: Etherpad Lite
with integrations based on: abc.js ChucK icecast darkice
In the current setup, there are a few scripts that need to be running simultaneously:
- start jackd at 44.1kHz using qjackctl
- exec bin/run.sh to start up the node.js server
- exec static/examples/connect.sh (temporary!)
- descend into static/examples and start darkice with 'darkice -c darkice.cfg'
- connect to http://localhost:9001 (or whatever your machine's called) and have fun!