Finds images in a folder and turn them into a HTML desktop/mobile slideshow with swipe gestures.
- No setup required ! Just download the zip and add images to the
imgfolder, and you're flying
- Runs smooooooth on your desktop and mobile devices (looks awesome on iPads!)
- Supports swipe gestures, keyboard and mouse input
Add numbered image files to the
img folder like
02.jpg etc. By default swipeviewer supports jpg extension, but you can easily change the format in the js file.
Images defaults to be 100% of windows width, so if you want to make a quick iPad slide show, make a couple of 1024x768px images.
You can navigate the slideshow with the following keys:
- Swipe left and right on your mobile device
- Touch or click on the left/right edges of the screen
->arrow keys on your keyboard
homebutton goes to first slide and
endbutton goes to last slide
spacebaralso takes you to the next slide