An unofficial mobile webapp and proxy to the League of Legends Tribunal
- Web interface designed for both small phone screens and tablets. Works just fine on the desktop too!
- Tested on Mobile Safari, Android, Mobile IE (WP7), and more!
- Chat filters let you easily follow conversations and quickly check the reported player's language
- More intuitive information layout than the official Tribunal
- The easiest way to earn IP while you poop!
Running MobTrib for yourself
If you don't trust using the app on our host, that's just fine. You can easily run it yourself on any web server equiped with PHP 5, but we worked with Apache. Just check out this repository into any path within your web root and you should be good to go. Web host SSL is enabled by default, but this and some other configuration can be changed in the support/config.php file.
Push this repo to a new PHP Fog app and it should work immediately. To use Heroku, be sure you create
your app on the cedar stack with
heroku create [appname] --stack cedar and then it should work fine.
If you want to run it on a server you manage yourself, you'll have to make sure it meets the dependencies:
- PHP 5 (for DomDocument)
- libcurl + cURL for PHP
- OpenSSL for PHP (NOTE: OpenSSL is required for the proxy to send login information to Riot Games servers. The http host does not need SSL)
We use the issue tracker here on github and through the reddit community of /r/mobiletribunal. Please report bugs in either of the two places.
As this product depends on Riot's servers to deliver the game information, in some cases there is only so much we can do. With that said, we want to make this a high quality product and will try to continue improving it over time.
League of Legends and the Tribunal are products of Riot Games and are unaffiliated with this app. You may use this code free of charge, but at your own risk.
This code is released under the MIT license. https://raw.github.com/noahm/MobileTribunal/master/mit-license.txt
Copyright (c) 2012 by these cool duders: