Noah Gilmore noahsark769
- seemorejs 11 A lightweight, simple jQuery plugin for partial collapse and expand of html.
- resources 1 A collection of useful pages to refer to for various technologies. Anything I always find myself coming back to for reminders. Cheat sheets, tutorials, etc.
- altbreaks 0 Intuitive and informative web application for Berkeley's Alternative Breaks group
- phylo-clustering 0 Berkeley CS 176: Implementation of the UPGMA algorithm for phylogenetic tree construction given a dissimilarity map.
- american-jobs-splashpage 0 "Under Construction" splash page for the American Jobs Project.
Repositories contributed to
- calband/calchart-viewer 0 An online show viewer and continuity generator for Calchart.
- calblueprint/revolv 8 Crowdfunding application for the npo RE-volv. Travis: https://travis-ci.org/calblueprint/revolv
- calband/highstepper-progress-bar 1 Modularized jQuery plugin for Cal Band's $50,000 challenge progress bar
- calband/git-workshop-recipes 0 Example repo for git workshop!
- calband/calband-tumblr-theme 0 Theme for Cal Band tumblr.
Contributions in the last year 744 total Mar 5, 2014 – Mar 5, 2015
Longest streak 10 days August 8 – August 17
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 3 commits to calblueprint/revolv Mar 1 – Mar 3
- Pushed 8 commits to calband/git-workshop-recipes Mar 1
2 Pull Requests
13 Issues reported
- Open #173 Find some code pattern to not have to load in fixtures in tests
- Open #172 When you close the payment modal, the credit card icons show briefly after the modal dissapears
- Open #171 Signin and Signup are not clickable on the project page when not logged in
- Open #170 Donate modal should not appear for users who are not logged in
- Open #169 Set up alert that sends us an email when heroku 500 errors
- Closed #168 Spring 2k15 Meeting 4
- Closed #6 Change pie recipe to use blueberries because blueberries are better than strawberries
- Closed #5 Add a recipe for sandwiches
- Closed #3 Elaborate on how to cook pasta
- Closed #2 Pie and Cake don't have headers
- Closed #1 Initial recipes: pie, cake and pasta
- Open #165 Validate payments using the paypal API AND actually charge cards on prod