Thundergod is a lightweight, extensible framework for ensuring successful deployments by channeling undiluted and strapping technical prowess into your deployment scripts. You called down the thunder. Well, now you’ve got it! Paul Dix: Thundergod
- The command line audio player afplay or play
- Willingness to accept the respect and fear of your office mates.
How do I use Paul Dix: Thundergod
- Slow down. You do not use Paul Dix. Paul Dix USES YOU.
- Install this gem
gem install paul_dix_thundergod
- Write deploy task like (capistrano example):
task :play_sound do
- Hook the task into your deployment script (capistrano example):
before "deploy", "deploy:play_sound"
- The gem also comes with with a PaulDixThundergod.rollback, a method worth hooking into your
Bringing Thunder From the Command Line
The gem comes with a bin so you can just type ‘paul_dix_thundergod’ whenever you want!