How to Make a new event!
Copy this folder and make a new directory with your City's name and then fill out the info below. If you'd like help please open an issue and ask us anything. When you're done add yourself to the geojson file so you can show up on the map.
NodeBots Day 2016 for Miami, FL US!
- Organizers: Cristina Solana (Twitter: @nightshiftc), Charles Irizarry (Twitter: @charlesrokks)
- Home Page: http://www.meetup.com/MiamiJS/events/232549993/
- Location: Moonlighter Makerspace, 2041 NW 1st Place, Miami, FL
- Date: July 30, 2016
- Hours: 9am - 4pm
- Expected # of attendees: 40
- Sponsors: Tinker.Build, No Starch Press
- Recruit Sponsors (See #192 Bocoup has joined with SparkFun to sponsor any event this year, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. More sponsors the merrier.)
- Figure out how you're feeding your attendees if you're feeding them
- Setup Ticketing Presales (eg, Tito)
- Order Parts
- Secure a location
- Determine a Time
- Determine a Max # of attendees
- Recruit Volunteers (1 for every 10 works if you've done this before)
- Determine Curriculum and Projects (See #191 the J5IK will be providing projects and SuoBot curriculum this year.)
- Recruit Attendees (See #193)