What is this?
This is a repo for talk proposals, general problems.
How to RSVP?
That's what our meetup page is for.
We collect slides and code from our presenters.
Structure of presos
- First two preso should be about the same topic, while the first is for beginners and second one is about the hard parts.
- The third preso should be about a fun project you are messing with. (like nodebots or nodecopters)
I want to give a presentation about [insert here your favourite tool, module here], what should I do?
- Open an issue at nodebp/nodebp, submit your proposal and the community can vote:)
Ohh I just gave a talk, how should I upload it?
- Create a repo under your name, name it as you want (please if you have code and slides try to put into different branches)
- Open an issue at nodebp/nodebp asking to fork your repo
- We will do the rest. :) thanks for your awesome work:)