2.0.0 / 2012-07-02
Internalmethods are now skipped by default.
- Stop on collisions, instead of warning
- Bundled mode (all doc in single file), layout/styles cleanup.
- Highlight on build time (no more hangs on big docs load)
- Ability to add github ribbon.
- Multiple folders/files support.
- Parcers/Generators can be attached as external modules
- Reorganized options (see new help).
- Options can be loaded from file now.
- Grand refactoring.
- Multiple bugfixes (see ussue tracker).
1.0.7 / 2012-02-09
- Improve error reporting.
- Partial code cleanup.
1.0.6 / 2012-02-05
- Fixed links to sources for windows (forced '\' to '/'). Closes #37. Thanks to Sascha Drews (perfusorius).
1.0.5 / 2012-01-04
Markedversion. Now supports ``` blocks. Thanks to Christopher Jeffrey (chjj).
1.0.4 / 2011-12-15
- Styled new tags (read-only, internal, chainable). Closes #11.
- Fixed signatures with complex params. Closes #30.
1.0.3 / 2011-12-14
- Added events support,
- Added nested arguments support in signatures (for callbacks & iterators)
- Added back icons for global methods/properties
1.0.2 / 2011-12-13
- Fixed highlight of last menu item after scroll, closes #17
- Fixed boilerplate layout
- Fixed missed slash in links to source code, closes #19
1.0.1 / 2011-12-07
- Fixed default "view source" link for github
1.0.0 / 2011-12-07
- Total refactoring + feature-complete now
- Skin rewrite
0.1.0 / 2011-11-24
- First public release