Jai-gouk's vim configuration
Thanks to these guys:
My configuration uses Pathogen and git submodules. (But you don't need to care about any of that.)
For utf-8 encoding and etc
compile option ./configure --with-features=huge --enable-multibyte --enable-fontset --enable-hangulinput
Prerequisites: ruby, git.
- Move your existing configuration somewhere else:
mv ~/.vim* ~/.gvim* my_backup
- Clone this repo into ".vim":
git clone https://github.com/mislav/vimfiles ~/.vim
- Go into ".vim" and run "rake":
cd ~/.vim && rake
This will install "
/.vimrc" and "/.gvimrc" symlinks that point to
files inside the ".vim" directory.
- 2 spaces, no tabs
- incremental, case-insensitive search
- 'Leader' character mapped to "," (comma)
,fopens file search via :CommandT plugin
,,switches between two last buffers
<C-j/k/h/l>switches between windows (no need to prepend
- cursor keys for movement disabled!
- css syntax highlight
- solarized vim color theme
- solarized iterm2 color theme