prenup allows you to meaningfully engage your clients and convert their domain knowledge into tangible milestones, features, scenarios, and unit tests.
- Scenarios are created using kyuri, a custom dialect of Gherkin geared towards asynchronous programming
- Intuitive and friendly user interface that takes the frustration out of Behavior Driven Development
- Generates VowsJS testing stubs (Vows is a well established node.js testing framework)
- Milestones, Features, Scenarios, Points
- Support for 160+ languages
- Heavily influenced by Cucumber. If you know Cuke, you know prenup.
- real-time project management collaboration using socket.io
- user accounts using roles.js
- automated billing using paynode
- native mobile app (iPhone / iPad / BlackBerry) using Titanium AppCelerator
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:nodejitsu/prenup.git cd prenup node server.js
VowsJS is a popular Behavior Driven Development framework for node.js. Vows was built from the ground up to test asynchronous code. It executes your tests in parallel when it makes sense, and sequentially when there are dependencies.
Heavily inspired by Sean Cribbs' Lowdownapp, an entry in the 2009 Rails Rumble