Administration for TSC + Community Committee collaborative efforts
Initiatives that are overseen here:
Repositories that fall under the responsibility of the TSC and CommComm:
- This repo
- Getting Started
- Collaboration Summit
- The private Moderation repo (Collaborators-only access)
Governance and Current Members
Members of the TSC and CommComm shall operate under Lazy Consensus as a collaborative unit in the Admin repo hereby referenced as the Admin members. Members shall establish appropriate guidelines for implementing Lazy Consensus (e.g. expected notification and review time periods) within the development process.
For all votes, the vote must pass in both TSC and CommComm or else the motion fails. If an individual happens to be in both committees, then they would end up with two votes.
Contacts for assistance
- @amiller-gh - Adam Miller, CommComm Chair
- @hackygolucky - Tracy Hinds, CommComm Director
- @mhdawson - Michael Dawson, TSC Chair
- @MylesBorins - Myles Borins, TSC Director
- @williamkapke - William Kapke, Individual Membership Director
All active members of the TSC and CommComm.
Node.js Foundation Calendar
A calendar of The Foundation's meetings can be found at:
+GoogleCalendar at the bottom right to add to your own Google calendar.
The calendar is maintained by:
- @amiller-gh - Adam Miller
- @bamieh - Ahmad Bamieh
- @bnb - Tierney Cyren
- @dshaw - Dan Shaw
- @gibfahn - Gibson Fahnestock
- @hackygolucky - Tracy Hinds
- @maddhruv - Dhruv Jain
- @mcollina - Matteo Collina
- @mhdawson - Michael Dawson
- @MylesBorins - Myles Borins
- @ryanmurakami - Ryan Lewis
- @trott - Rich Trott
- @williamkapke - William Kapke
All calendar maintainers have
Make changes AND manage sharing permissions. If you would like to help maintain your team's calendar events, open a PR adding your name to the list above. Once approved, one of the calendar maintainers will add you to the calendar settings.
This list should be reviewed and pruned annually (at minimum). The calendar has a yearly recurring event on Jan 31st for this. An issue should be opened asking the calendar maintainers for their continued volunteering efforts (directly @-mention all members). After 1 week, this list should be PRed removing members that did not respond. The calendar permissions to be updated once merged.