- ./content contains the source articles, organized by language-team groupings. Articles are written in Github-flavoured Markdown.
- ./gulp organizes the Gulp.js-driven build scripts used by the project.
- ./public currently contains the full library of website content generated by the build scripts. Changes should not be made directly here. Soon, we'll be switching over to leveraging iojs/build to help automate this.
- ./source houses the reusable styling and structural elements used by the project.
- ./wg-meetings is an archive of the meeting minutes from this project's Working Group (see ./GOVERNANCE.md).
git clone https://github.com/nodejs/iojs.org.git npm install
npm run gulp develop
Or just run
gulp develop if you have it installed globally. You can also run
npm run gulp build to run the build script, if you don't wish to have a dev server running.
Runs a local HTTP server on port 4657 with live-reload, which will update your browser immediately with content or style changes. Generated assets are provided to the ./public directory for publishing.
The website is currently hosted on a (sponsored) 3rd party provider with a deployment process managed via the io.js build team. As repo changes are approved and merged to the master branch, changes are automatically deployed within a few minutes.
Current Project Team Members
- Trent Oswald (@therebelrobot) Facilitator
- Mikeal Rogers (@mikeal)
- Jeremiah Senkpiel (@Fishrock123)
- Charlie Robbins (@indexzero)
- Sean Ouimet (@snostorm)
- Zeke Sikelianos (@zeke)