The original Node.js Modules Team planned and developed the ECMAScript Modules (ESM) implementation in Node.js core.
The current team exists as subject matter experts to consult regarding the Node.js ESM implementation.
- @bmeck - Bradley Farias
- @DanielRosenwasser - Daniel Rosenwasser
- @devsnek - devsnek
- @GeoffreyBooth - Geoffrey Booth
- @giltayar - Gil Tayar
- @guybedford - Guy Bedford
- @JakobJingleheimer - Jacob Smith
- @jkrems - Jan Olaf Krems
- @ljharb - Jordan Harband
- @MylesBorins - Myles Borins
- @qballer - Doron Tsur
- @robpalme - Rob Palmer
- @targos - Michaël Zasso
- @VoltrexMaster - Mohammed Keyvanzadeh
- @WebReflection - Andrea Giammarchi
- @weswigham - Wesley Wigham
- @zackschuster - Zack Schuster
Features: As part of creating the ECMAScript Modules implementation for Node.js 12.0.0, use cases were brainstormed, which led to a list of features. This feature list, which previously existed as a section in this repo's root README, informed what became the plan for the implementation.
Plan for New Modules Implementation: This document summarized the work that went into the new ECMAScript Modules implementation that shipped in Node.js 12.0.0.