1. Add step in configure script to generate config.wxi preprocessor include
for WiX installer (on windows only).
2. Update nodemsi.sln and .wixproj to include support for x64 platform
3. Update product.wxs:
- add preprocessor directive to include config.wxi generated by the
- update the Id value for the "Program Files" Directory element to
use the preprocessor variable in config.wxi to correctly select
either ProgramFilesFolder or ProgramFiles64Folder.
- remove hard-coded platform from the Package element. MSI platform
will be automatically detected based on MSBuild's Platform property.
(This was already supported in the Wix MSBuild targets, we just weren't
taking advantage of it.)
4. Update vcbuild.bat to set MSBuild's Platform property appropriately,
defaulting to x86 if not explicitly supplied by the user. Note that creating
an x64 build requires that vcbuild.bat be run from a VS 64-bit command prompt.