* fs: corruption can be caused by fs.writeFileSync() and append-mode
fs.writeFile() and fs.writeFileSync() under certain circumstances,
reported in #1058, fixed in #1063 (Olov Lassus).
* iojs: an "internal modules" API has been introduced to allow core
expose them as a public API, this feature is for core-only #848
* timers: two minor problems with timers have been fixed:
- Timer#close() is now properly idempotent #1288 (Petka Antonov).
- setTimeout() will only run the callback once now after an
unref() during the callback #1231 (Roman Reiss).
* Windows: a "delay-load hook" has been added for compiled add-ons
on Windows that should alleviate some of the problems that Windows
users may be experiencing with add-ons in io.js #1251
* V8: minor bug-fix upgrade for V8 to 126.96.36.199.
* npm: upgrade npm to 2.7.4. See npm CHANGELOG.md for details.