Please sign in to comment.
http2: multiple style and performance updates
* move CHECK statements into DEBUG checks * improve performance by removing branches * Several if checks were left in while the code was being developed. Now that the core API has stablized more, the checks are largely unnecessary and can be removed, yielding a significant boost in performance. * refactor flow control for proper backpressure * use std::queue for inbound headers * use std::queue for outbound data * remove now unnecessary FreeHeaders function * expand comments and miscellaneous edits * add a couple of misbehaving flow control tests PR-URL: #16239 Reviewed-By: Matteo Collina <email@example.com> Reviewed-By: Anatoli Papirovski <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-By: Anna Henningsen <email@example.com>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 555 additions and 365 deletions.
- +8 −22 lib/internal/http2/core.js
- +160 −110 src/node_http2.cc
- +35 −7 src/node_http2.h
- +156 −184 src/node_http2_core-inl.h
- +26 −42 src/node_http2_core.h
- +89 −0 test/parallel/test-http2-misbehaving-flow-control-paused.js
- +81 −0 test/parallel/test-http2-misbehaving-flow-control.js
Oops, something went wrong.