Please sign in to comment.
test: replace assert.equal with assert.strictEqual
Using NodeTodo I learned of a need to swap out the .equal function with .strictEqual in a few test files. https://twitter.com/NodeTodo/status/803657321993961472 https://gist.github.com/Trott/864401455d4afa2428cd4814e072bd7c additional commits squashed: .strictEqual's argument signature is actual, expected, [message]. Previously some statements were listed as expected, actual. As asked in PR i swapped them to match the correct argument signature. PR-URL: #9842 Reviewed-By: Rich Trott <email@example.com> Reviewed-By: Gibson Fahnestock <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-By: Luigi Pinca <email@example.com> Reviewed-By: Michael Dawson <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-By: Colin Ihrig <email@example.com> Reviewed-By: Michaël Zasso <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 9 additions and 9 deletions.
- +2 −2 test/addons/async-hello-world/test.js
- +1 −1 test/addons/hello-world-function-export/test.js
- +1 −1 test/addons/hello-world/test.js
- +1 −1 test/addons/load-long-path/test.js
- +1 −1 test/addons/stringbytes-external-exceed-max/test-stringbytes-external-at-max.js
- +2 −2 test/addons/stringbytes-external-exceed-max/test-stringbytes-external-exceed-max-by-1-binary.js
- +1 −1 test/addons/stringbytes-external-exceed-max/test-stringbytes-external-exceed-max-by-2.js