Please sign in to comment.
test: improve chained property readability
A new version of ESLint flags chained properties on multiple lines that were not flagged by the previous version of ESLint. In preparation for turning that feature on, adjust alignment to that expected by the linter. This change happened to be predominantly around assertions using `assert()` and `assert.equal()`. These were changed to `assert.strictEqual()` where possible. PR-URL: #7920 Reviewed-By: Michaël Zasso <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-By: James M Snell <email@example.com> Reviewed-By: Colin Ihrig <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 188 additions and 124 deletions.
- +50 −30 test/parallel/test-buffer-includes.js
- +80 −48 test/parallel/test-buffer-indexof.js
- +8 −12 test/parallel/test-cluster-worker-forced-exit.js
- +14 −10 test/parallel/test-crypto-binary-default.js
- +14 −10 test/parallel/test-crypto-hmac.js
- +6 −6 test/parallel/test-net-server-max-connections-close-makes-more-available.js
- +16 −8 test/parallel/test-readline-interface.js