Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
http2: fix responses to long payload reqs
When a request with a long payload is received, http2 does not allow a response that does not process all the incoming payload. Add a conditional Http2Stream.close call that runs only if the user hasn't attempted to read the stream. PR-URL: #20084 Fixes: #20060 Reviewed-By: Anna Henningsen <email@example.com> Reviewed-By: James M Snell <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-By: Matteo Collina <email@example.com>
- Loading branch information
Showing with 279 additions and 105 deletions.
- +98 −83 lib/internal/http2/core.js
- +52 −17 src/node_http2.cc
- +9 −1 src/node_http2.h
- BIN test/fixtures/person-large.jpg
- +18 −0 test/parallel/test-http2-client-destroy.js
- +8 −2 test/parallel/test-http2-client-rststream-before-connect.js
- +48 −0 test/parallel/test-http2-client-upload-reject.js
- +1 −1 test/parallel/test-http2-client-upload.js
- +44 −0 test/parallel/test-http2-large-write-close.js
- +1 −1 test/parallel/test-http2-perf_hooks.js
There are no files selected for viewing
Oops, something went wrong.