- Somfy/TELIS driver, #1521
- object model for the file module, see docs
- automatically write esp init data to correct memory address if necessary, doesn't need to be flashed manually anymore, see docs
- bug fixes in many modules
- support for custom websocket headers
- support to mix ws2812.buffer objects
For details see the PRs list.
- new websocket module
- FatFS and SD card support
- update u8glib to v1.19.1
- dynamic timers support
- remove deprecated devkit 0.9 specific functions
- HTTP module: follow redirects, allow to override host and user-agent headers
For details see https://github.com/nodemcu/nodemcu-firmware/milestone/2
- SDK 126.96.36.199, pay attention to the flashing instructions for upgrading
- upgrading SPIFFS
- a number of bug fixes
- improvements to WS2812
- new modules: Switec, PCM, HMC5883L, L3G4200D, ADXL345
For the complete list check the 188.8.131.52 milestone.
- completely new documentation based on MkDocs and Read the Docs at https://nodemcu.readthedocs.io
- 10 new modules: http, apa102, am2320, bme280, encoder, mdns, perf, rotary, sigma_delta, struct
- UART auto-baud detection, default baud switched to 115'200
- lots of bug fixes
- enhanced enduser_setup module
- SDK 1.5.1
Due to the ever-growing number of modules available within NodeMCU, pre-built binaries are no longer made available. Use the automated custom firmware build service to get the specific firmware configuration you need, or consult the documentation for details on firmware building.
Add node.restore() to restore Wi-Fi. Changed wifi.startsmart, see also https://github.com/nodemcu/nodemcu-firmware/wiki/nodemcu_api_en#wifistartsmart.
fixed ap/station-ap cannot connect to the device.
added new base64 lua example.
added node.bootreason() to inspect boot cause.
optimization of u8g.