Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Consistently default to
- Fixed Swift 5 compiler warnings related to redundant access modifiers
- Make sure a
Submissionmade from a
Submittableis also used for making the
Submittable's additional fields in
- support for array values in URLEncoded forms
Field's properties are now public.
- removed redundant "form-control" class from file-input leaf.
All of these come, once again, courtesy of @MrMage!
- Ensures that fields defined on the Submittable type (through makeAdditionalFields) are included when using the
- New leaf tag for uploading a file:
AbsentValueStrategyis now a protocol. The old implementation has been moved to
- Correctly specified 4.1 as the minimum required Swift version.
- This package no longer uses the
MutableLeafTagConfig. Please use
useSubmissionsLeafTags(on:)for registering this package's Leaf tags (see readme for more info).