VS Code for Node.js Development Quickstart Pack
This is an extension pack composed of the extensions found in our article Getting Started with VS Code for Node.js Development. The purpose of the extension pack is to enable developers to use VS Code as a text editor for Node.js.
- The npm Intellisense extension
- The ESLint extension
- The Debugger for Chrome extension
- The Code Metrics extension
- The Docker extension
- The Import Cost extension
- The VS Live Share extension
- The VS Live Share Audio extension
Keymaps and Packs Shared in the Post (but not included here)
Read the post to get a bit more context on these extensions.